31.1.05: Dead Head Banger ^ Part 2
***
He took my hand and strolled me across the floor, closer we came to greet his harem, all smiles and toasts.


"This is Brittney, Carlie and Lana..." Reichert was extraordinarily generous with another's hand to mine. "And this...Is Jezee."
"Jezee..." I nodded, still timid and concerned how this would effect my job, to report back to his wife.
Reichert introduced me, "Ladies, meet Daisy."
Jezee was sweet, black and tall. She closed in on me before I could breathe. Her mouth perched up to my ear and her voice fluttering over my cheek with a whisper, "Do you like rock music?"
I adored rock music, I nodded again.
Reichert ordered me another margarita. I sighed. Brittney took my books, placed them on the table. I watched my notes, tucked into the pages, curl beside the black wall of the booth. "Have a seat." he said and I literally had no choice but to slide onto the red vinyl as Jezee slid in next to me.
"Do you come here often?" I asked, only to sound like a complete cliche?
Brittney giggled, "Mostly on Fridays, sometimes Thursdays."
Jezee was placing a friendly arm around my shoulders, "You really ought to show off more of that neckline sweetie, it's fine. Mmmm...." She adjusted my white collar a bit wider.
I looked down and could see I was a bit staunch for this crowd. White collar shirt and ragged jeans. I was supposed to blend in, but I wasn't making that cut very clear. I would have needed more leather and some bracelets. But what have they planned for me? "Do you just come to listen to the music or to dance?" As I opened my cigarette case and lit one.
"We like to listen and watch." Jezee reached under the table and massaged my knee gently.
I was a little shocked, but didn't move or refute it. My drink arrived and I tempered my attention to it. These girls were all smiles and giggles with each other, seemingly protected from the roving eyes of available bachelors roaming around. Not one would approach them. Several however stared in their direction and now I was being watched by those same eyes as if I had just entered into a secret pact. Reichert was relaxed, with his drink and kisses on Carlie's face as they sat across from me.
"How long have you guys known each other?"
Reichert leaned forward, "We're family. We've known each other all of our lives."
"Really?" I drank. "You don't resemble one another at all." An obvious observation. "And you two..." I motioned to Carlie and Brittney, "look like the same age."
Brittney pointed out, "I'm twenty."
Carlie smiled at me seductively, "And I'm twenty one."
I chuckled as the smoke spewed from my mouth, "And I'm thirty five. What the hell am I doing hanging out with you guys?"
Reichert lifted his glass in tribute, "Hopefully to enjoy the show."
Now I'm thinking to myself, what show? There is no band or theatrical live performance of any kind. It's strictly a heavy metal bar, a juke box, an array of single white males and these really hot chicks, Reichert and his buddy, don't know anything about him yet, and me. "What the hell are you talking about? Is a band setting up?"
Jezee squeezed my knee softly and moved her hand up to my face where she casually and slowly took off my glasses. "No. You'll see."
Oh my God...

(to be continued)




Big T was here 1:13 PM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself