16.1.05: Dead Head Banger
Watching him, I attempt blending in with the crowd. The wankers and boinkers of the Saturday night fever gang, didn't see me come in.

He was greeted and surrounded by three luscious females, flashing mindless smiles. They push forward toward him, necklaces dangling, bouncing off their cleavage. His torso arched, pelvis out, aiming for the hole in the fox, his eyes wander in awe of the selection.

I'm a strange kitty waiting in the back, under a ray from the security light, holding a salty margarita to my lips. I wonder which one he'll choose to take home. Maybe one is not enough, maybe he's doing all five. I've got my Carl Sagan book and note pad out as a cover.

His wispy brown hair falls over his right eye as he shies a glance in my direction. I'm quick to look down. The table veneer is chipped. There is a slight vibration from the astounding sound of Chevelle's Vitamin R pulsating from the speakers overhead. I can't make contact or appear to be watching him. I have to stay sober and follow him wherever he goes. His wife is waiting to know, who the other women is. She hired me to find out where he goes and why he doesn't love her anymore. So I sit back, pretend like I'm busy with my homework and stay out of his sight as much as possible. Then some jackass makes a scene in my hiding spot, swerving over my table to talk to me. Rancid beer breath over my eyeglasses, he spurts loudly, "Whatcha got there?..." I suppose he is referring to my book and my notes.

"Hey beat it okay, I'm here alone for a reason Mack. So back off."

"Yeah..." He sways back, "What the fuck?...Bitch!" He stammers away pissed.

The subject I'm really studying is Kyle Reichert. He is quite the tasty catch for the fauna of hungry, salivating glands, populating this establishment. He's smooth and friendly like youth, not nearly the age his wife claims him to be. They all go for him. They're even willing to share. Drinking and dancing all around him. His boy buddy tries to catch one from him and whisk her away to the dance floor. She smiles graciously and agrees. Reichert orders another round for all as the waitress passes. He puts his arm around the brunette sitting next to him, and whispers into her ear. She nods happily.

God, I wonder how long this evening will go on before we get to the root of the problem. Another sip of salt and scribble with my pen.

Suddenly his brunette moves from the booth and Reichert is scooting out from his seat, holding her hand briefly. She turns to the other girls and smiles while Reichert seems to be strolling across the crowded dance floor toward me. Shit. What the hell is he doing? I can't watch. I adjust my glasses and jot stupid notes quickly. The bathrooms are over there dumbo, why are you walking this way? Reichert talks to his buddy on the dance floor briefly. Could this be his exit? I doubt it, but start packing it up just in case. Holy shit, I nearly laugh. He shows up at my table.

"What are you doing in the corner?" He asks me.

I do not flinch. I smile. "What?!" The music is too loud.

"What are you doing here, sitting in the corner? You look lonely."

Oh jeez, I can't believe this. "I'm studying for a test!"

"Studying?" He slides into the seat across from me.

Well... This could be a good thing.

"Why don't you come and have a drink with us?" He suggests.

I finish my margarita, "I've already had one."

"Well have another at our table. The girls would love to meet you." He offers his hand to shake, "I'm Kyle. What's your name?"

Quick, make one up... "Daisy." I shake his hand.

"Daisy? That's cute...Come on, have a sit with us."

"What are you guys doing?" I have to ask.

"We're just having a good time, partying." He leans on the table with crossed arms.

My god... "Well..." What am I gonna do, NOT find out what's going on by stepping into the ring?

"Come on..." He holds out his hand insisting.

I look over at his girlfriends. They're smiling at me, holding up their glasses, waiting for me. I nod, gulp... "Sure."




(to be continued)






Big T was here 7:22 AM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself