There. That was easy.
I took off...My clothes?
As of New Year's Day (in my country), I became a slightly different person. I realized I never want to be anyone's wife. I never want to be anyone's awaiting slave. I never want to be in love again.
In this diary, I will put it straight once and for all. Loneliness is not bad. I mean, it's a natural state really. For me, it's a way of life.
My mother would hear me cry in the morning and come and take me out of my crib and put me on the floor and leave me there and would shut the door. That is probably the most defining moment of life and my personality. And also, the most painful, because it's recurring.
I adjust immediately. I can't stop to think about it. It'll ruin me, but I will say this, no matter what, or with who, I'm alone in my room, with the door shut.
Big T was here 8:11 AM
******