3.1.05: I'm such a pompous ASS!
How dare I have the nerve to tell him, "It's not worth the wait."

******************

Letting go of all this pain and heartache, is going to be very unproductive, because with it I created something wonderful for myself. A book, a non-fictional account of all the lies and double standards and treacherous mind games that I have encountered throughout my life. It's called

American Whore...Courting the Criminal Element and Finding God
(excerpt)


I felt like I was trying too hard to understand what love was suppose to be with him, because it wasn't what I thought it should be. It was this weird, twisted thing that involved allot of beer, kinky sex and yard sales. It wasn't secure; there were never any guarantees. And the only reason I was trying to stay faithful is because I wanted to prove I could do it for myself. I had a plan and I carried it out. I stayed faithful to the worst possible mate I could for almost five years. In my mind, he was the worst possible mate. I couldn't help but let him know that. I mean after so much forgiving and forgetting, it’s really time to take stock in the situation.


**********************************

Too bad it's over. Maybe I'll do as my friend in New York suggests and turn it into a screenplay.





Big T was here 7:58 AM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself