I pay a sin tax.
That sounds funny. For a writer, I mean.
Yes it does, but I do... I smoke when I write, so I pay a sin tax. Oh it's silly, it's nothing. I don't pay that much.
I'm listening to Popeye cartoons. That old big band sound from the Famous Studios productions, with Bluto/Brutus singing low, "I'm all gunnin'... So start off running... Cause I'm a teeeeerrrrible guy!" He sounds like... Paul Robeson. Although I don't think it's Paul Robeson. The cartoon is pretty early, maybe 30's, 40's, definitely not 50's. The cartoons do not give credit to the vocalists on this new DVD I just purchased at the dollar store. These DVD's, for a dollar... They have real meaning to me. Eight classic cartoons for a dollar...And Olive Oyl always sounds like she's having an orgasm. Did you know that Olive had a brother named Castor?
This situation is going on at the beginning of one... Olive o. Is all dressed up in a red velvet, strapless evening gown and she's making love to the television set while PopI is sitting on the opposite end of the couch looking bored and wanting to go to the movies. Bluto/Brutus comes in and attempts to make love to Olive o.
Now, what girl in her right mind would want to go to the movies, when she can stay home and make love?... Okay, well maybe after the fifth night. Don't forget the popcorn. And we all know that Bluto (specifically) isn't interested in love either.
I guess that makes me sound a little horny. I am more significantly horny. I'm horny for that person no matter where I go, that is a wonderfully honest person and has a true understanding and appreciation for life. Now that means, to me... I mean my definition of life is intelligence. I don't mean going out to a bar to watch football and drink and fall to sleep at 8, just after the first half because I wasn't intelligent enough to monitor my drinking and pace it a little so that I could stay up and watch the second half of the game. That, to me is clear a lack of intelligence. Or maybe it was just dishonesty, if he was really interested in the football game, he wouldn't have gotten so slobbering drunk, right? But if he's intelligent enough to know and honest enough to say, "Honey, I really don't want to be with you or watch the game, I need to get ass-lickin drunk and strut my stuff in public before I pass out..." I think I might at least find him respectable.
***
I seem to be in trouble here, I don't know why. Today hasn't been all that stressful, except for having to chase the dog around the block in my car and setting the final arrangements to traveling to Las Vegas, with seriously, not enough money. Then my girlfriend came over and yelled at me to take better care of myself. She says I need to exercise more, then I could go hiking. She had an outburst of emotion about my lack of exercise. She was insistent that I needed to get out more and meet people. "You need to take better care of yourself."
"But it's winter" I said. "I don't like to go out during winter. And I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow."
*****
He writes to tell me that he's sorry it ended so badly. He hopes I won't be bitter.
I should think not. I'm just not in line for what your selling.
He will always love me...
LOL. He never did.
There is no way this man knew anything about love and respect. This is a man who pointed at his own mother, in a picture and said, "Who's that bimbo on the beach with my Dad?"
LOL...
Big T was here 8:06 PM
******