27.1.05: Power and Youth
I have found the fountain of youth. It is the constant flow of information.

Whenever I am feeling depressed, like my life is stagnating or going nowhere, it's usually because I'm not learning something new. In order to cheer myself up, I just pick up a new subject to learn about. Simple. The old saying, "Knowledge is Power" should be revised to "Knowledge is Power and Youthfulness" .

I hear people say all the time, "Kids these days are so intelligent..." Well thank heavens for that, I mean, I wonder why they say this with no thought to the idea that they too, can expand their own horizons. As far as I know, there is no rule to how much knowledge you can obtain and nourish yourself with. In fact, I cannot stop myself from seeking more knowledge. I've come to realize that my absolute quest in life is to know... everything.

It would seem that I suffer from OCQFK, Obsessive Compulsive Quest for Knowledge. If I ever reach that plateau of knowing it all, I would cringe. "That can't be all there is? NO! I must find more." And I figure, because I am innately researching everyday, every subject, finitely determined in our world, I am as young as I was the day I was born.




Big T was here 6:58 AM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself