13.1.05: Squeamish ossifrage...?
Oh come on, writer's are not heroes. If they were, this world would be a much better place. We are all just normal, average, feeling, thinking people.

There is x-communicating afoot of the S.S. Shoptalk and there are pedophiles in the Sandbox. Anyway, I am suddenly scared of how the new thinking breed will change the world. It might not be what I want.

Huh?

Thought to process.


http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Squeamish+ossifrage



She's too deep. Deeply, as they referred to her, has been booted off her first message board discussion. She has suffered her first blow from what might be considered a public broadcast. They, the posters from the other side are intentionally cruel and insulting. They rip her as much as they can.

Oh and the derogatory female association alert adds a nice touch. I'm just glad to know you're open to as much thought on it.

Taunia is sitting in the corner with her arms crossed, pouting. Such a silly scene. Such childish behavior.

Really, is it childish? I mean really, is it?

I enjoy reading the boards and the fine specimens of literature that everyone puts out. I'm finding it hard to come up with inviting topics. Perhaps I should change my name and come in as entirely different person.

No, they would recognize you.

You cannot take anything personally, but you can get downright personal with someone.


Big T was here 7:47 AM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself