12.2.05: Exquisite Corpse Experiment Excerpt
Originally, I wrote this scene as part of a collaboration with a group of writers participating in an experiment on a writers messge board. This scene currently has no home.

----A Government Inquiry----


KELLEHER
That's right... That's why you work for us now.

Kelleher rocks back on his heels and turns to Agent One.

KELLEHER (CONT'D)
Agent One, we're going to need some really strong
coffee, and a shot of
sodium pentothol.

Agent One nods and moves to follow orders, exiting the room. Sarah beams a steady look at Kelleher.

SARAH
Sodium pentothol won't work.

KELLEHER
It's not for you. It's for him.

Kelleher paces toward Jonas, unconscious again, tied to a chair.

SARAH
It won't work on him either.

KELLEHER
(turns angry, shouting)
What will then?! What do I have to do to get some answers here?

Kelleher lays his hands firmly on Jonas' shoulder and begins to press down. Jonas' head flings back, moaning.

KELLEHER
Does this human mean anything to you?

Kelleher pulls an agency issued pocket knife out of his jacket pocket and clicks a six inch blade out and waves it over Jonas' head.

SARAH
No. He doesn't mean anything to me.

KELLEHER
Except for the knowledge that his brain contains, about the program that he created, right? He's the only one that can translate your formula for human use.

Kelleher holds the blade snuggly at Jonas' temple. Jonas' eyes open a slit, feeling certain pressure.

SARAH
Kelleher, you're wasting your time.

KELLEHER
Am I? One way or another, I'm going to learn that program. And if you're not going to teach it to me, I'm going to dig it out of him. (flashing the knife up) We can do that you know...

Sarah is unusually calm. She smiles, fixating a gleam in her eye that catches Kelleher off guard.

SARAH
I know.




****


(as far as I know, the experiment died)


Big T was here 8:07 AM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself