5.2.05: What happened to VIDEOCODES4U?
When did videocodes4u become a maniacal plan to take over your computer system? What a raunchy blast of unethical behavior have they been sold into?

First of all, they never asked my permission to download any programs or assist me in finding viruses or block spam. Three days ago I went to their site to copy music video codes to feature here on Reckless Endangerment and all seemed pretty fair and innocent. Luckily I copied as many as I could find that I wanted and placed them on a separate text file to store for future use. Yesterday I went back and was sadly advised that the site had merged with musicvideos.com. In that moment I was almost excited, thinking "oh boy, they've got some now ones..." The next thing I know a mass of control software was installing and infiltrating my ini files. Within seconds my whole system had been hijacked and I was forced to view these ugly new icons, pops ups and windows that were telling me a worm had been discovered. Well, of course, the worm came from them and they wanted my full and fearful cooperation. This would not do.

I disconnected my dsl cable and began uninstalling as much of the mess they had planted. There was one however that wouldn't allow windows to uninstall it, instead it redirected my system to their website to download and install their uninstaller. I downloaded and saved the program but refused to use it. Instead, without being connected to the internet I restored my system to a previous date and everything seemed to disappear. However, I'm not sure that all their files have been eliminated from my system. I will find out and add the facts here about this completely ill performed sales scheme. What makes them think I would fall for a stunt like that? Do they actually think people will abide by their tactics and simply go along? Maybe, unfortunately they do manage to get what they want from those who don't know how to handle it. Whatever, I will be very adamant to find out what happened to them. Until then do not go to videocodes4u.com and by all means if you do, please understand that I do not appreciate or share their views as far as sales techniques and I will not want to promote them if they don't straighten this out. Of course, the problem could be that the site itself was hijacked by mad hackers out to destroy folks piece of mind and hopefully, if that is the case, videocodes4u might be able to dismintle them, and then we can all return to our regularly sheduled program.


Big T was here 8:38 AM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself