Something in the Air
What's so different about the air in here? I guess it's that shared air complex. It's no longer my air alone, or your air, it's now our air. The air we share. You breathe in and I breathe out and I breathe in the air you breathed out and soon we are surviving on one another's' breath.
What's different about this air, is now there is less of it then we're usually used to. It feels like sometimes I'm suffocating and I wonder if it feels that way for you too. Why do we do this to ourselves? To each other? Why are we suffering to be together? Light headed, heavy legged, loose lipped. And what happened to our wings? They appear broken or rearranged. The flight dynamics are shorter, choppier flights. Now there will always be a home calling us. We are not really changed, but by those unsworn limitations we intend to put on ourselves and each other.
***
excerpt
Big T was here 6:50 AM
******