18.6.05: Today
Have I driven him away again? I'm certain that I have. I've mocked him, scolded him, left him to the dirt. I've not loved him. I've not loved anyone since?... Since?... I don't know when.
I'm an existentialist. I'm only good when I'm alone and I push all away eventually. That's what he keeps telling me. I'm so good at it, that I don't even know I'm doing it. I like to prize myself for being like Kyra Sedgwick, questioning everything, like I'm some kind of miracle interrogator from the CIA or something. I'm nothing. I don't exist. I'm nothing to anybody. I won't let myself be. That's what I am. Nothing.
Why is that?
I won't take fake love. I don't care how gorgeous you are. I won't have it, I won't produce it and I won't foster it. You can bet your life on that. If it's not true, I'll know. And I know. He doesn't want to be here and I don't want him here. How simple is that? The relationship could work perfectly if we were exactly as we are, not together. But for me to pretend to be together, I have to be completely non-bonded because I have no faith.
To punish him for this, is no right of mine, but I'd like to, since it was all his idea. I kept telling him. "You don't love me. You don't want this. You just don't want me to think, you don't want this. You can't change my mind anymore."
Have I said too much?


Big T was here 6:32 PM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself