I almost feel that I have nothing left to say. There is no control over destiny, if it at all exists. I believe in chaos more than order, however if the universe was truly chaotic, one day would be nothing like the next and there would be no measure of predictability or probability, so there must be a true order to the action and reaction of matter, as things are.
That said, my life, however ridicules and banal, is still very much in order. There is a reason for everything. The bad is supposed to be bad, and the good, even though it seems bad, is very good.
I can really get into the rhythm of being a dork. Especially when those around me never skip a beat.
HIRE ME!
I want to be a professional blogger.
I want to work for HOMELAND SECURITY, as a covert agent or at least tech support or research.
I want to write and sometimes perform stand up comedy.
DON'T HIRE ME!
I have skills that you cannot afford.
I like to work completely alone and call all the shots.
I don't like to leave the house.
Complicated? Yes.
Has grand ideas that can only be produced with massive amounts of money, but at the same turn can instantly rig a solution with whatever means are available.
Charming? On the surface only.
Inside there is a molten stone that resembles a heart.
Unemployed? No.
Actually, I have a job already, but I can fire myself at anytime without any legal ramifications.
***
Big T was here 9:20 AM
******