21.12.05: Smoke Too Much
My son will never understand, I do not believe in God anymore. I think Jesus Christ was on a mission to save people from the helpless enslavement they faced in there daily lives back then and I appreciate what he brings to the world, but I'm not buying the package, if it's been wrapped by the Romans.
I think that all crosses should be laid on there backs from now on and for all time, and it should be a crime to ever erect one again. The point is, I should never have to buy anything to respect and show good will to my fellow man everyday of the year. That's how I think Christmas, the celebration of his birth, should be, but since the cog in the system has snagged that concept up and churned out another form of goodwill that involves mass purchasing, I don't think the concept is making the best impact on the people of the world, just the gross national product figures.

Anyway...Why is he trying to get me to do his shopping for him? I'll go with him and I would love for us to shop together, he just doesn't have the patience to do anything special for anyone. (roll my eyes) He has no idea what to buy, no idea what they want, no idea what size they wear. I wonder if he knows who's kids these are? I guess he thinks they're mine.

No, no, no, no, no Darling. You need to recognize your own offspring and treat as such.

"But, I'm a man!" He proclaims.

"Oh, yes, I know, male bears and fish would kill and or eat there own young if they got in the way of their food supply, but you are human, remember?"

"Yes, I am a human man." he shouts, "I can't do this."

"No, you just don't want to."

****


Big T was here 8:51 PM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself