10.4.06: Hello and Goodbye, Again...
"Over, done with. No, I can't. " Her arms drooped to her side. "He'll never leave me alone, unless I ask him to, and I can't do that." She shakes her head walking away. "And he won't come back unless I make him. So...What?!"


Alright, I'll admit, love hurt me a lot. To me, love equals loss, because of a love I once felt, I lost the only love I ever really had.
Sounds like I cheated doesn't it? Well you'd be right, because not only did I cheat, but you'll be happy to know that I lost everything as a result of that fling. That fling that turned into a ambrosia of passion and then died as a heap of lifeless vegetation when I lost something so near and dear to me. Technically, it was a loss of residential custody of my son, in which I had bled, withered and sacrificed for for seven years. And I lost him, in what seemed to be one afternoon at the county courthouse.
I knew it was coming, and my heart raced every minute of the day for several months up until that day. I just lived this life that I thought I wanted while watching what really meant something to me just run through my gripped tight fist, faster than I could stop it. I took him to daycare, I took him to school, I cooked his meals, I dressed him and did his laundry. I made sure his nose was clean and I did so with emphatic enthusiasm, with a tissue, which he hated profusely, rearing his head away and flaring his hands..Oh dear, God, how I love that boy. I never would have believed that I could make a mistake of that caliber when it came to him, but I did lock him inside the car once, with the keys in it, parked outside the 7-11 one day. I couldn't believe I did that either.
Tonight was a good night at the Tavern. They played my thirty second spot and it looked great. I'm hoping I can get more than a date with Shannon out of this ad budget of fifty bucks. Every time I turn around I'm spending fifty bucks on this business, so why am I not making double that every time I turn around? What the fuck, I have a nine am appointment, I've got to get to bed.
Good night.


Big T was here 12:43 AM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself