12.4.06: A Wonderful Face
I think my closet issues are finally resolved, thank heavens. I can go back to saying, I am in control of my underwear, and again, it has arrived.
Love watching Retro TV over broadband these days, since I gave up on cable again. What a complete waste of my time. I'm currently watching Cloris Leachman in an episode of One Step Beyond. It took a little for me to recognize her, but what an actress she was, I think anyway. She demands of her self a very natural and energetic performance. I don't believe I've ever seen her so young. The first I ever saw of her was in the Mary Tyler Moore Show and this is at least a half a decade earlier or so. Boy, can she scream. Some old cartoons and episodes of Dragnet, what else could I ask for?

Let's review now, what's on Big T's to do list?...
Check bios settings
Reinstall soundcard
Install new modem
build fax system
finish cleaning bathroom
hang elephant heads, make a shelf in bedroom
(watch internet tv)
pull weeds in yard
clean windows
(watch internet tv)
pick up doggy poop
(WATCH INTERNET TV)
Do I believe him? Not really, not quite yet, but maybe it could work.
Sure. Sure, what the hell are you saying?
Nevermind.
Another to do...
Attach Creative Commons license to this blog
Add more pics
submit more video
finish editing "Home for Lunch"
Damn, I'll never make the deadline to enter the ITVS contest
I have to build Frank's website and in a hurry. I need the money.
I need more money.
Another thing to do...
Go out and get more money, or
watch internet tv? Hmmmm....
(laugh)
I'm no good without a purpose... I've had to learn how to schedule in some down time, as everyone so naturally does.
Imagine haivng to force yourself to go out and have a few drinks and kick it wild? Imagine having to talk yourself into having a little fun now and then. Hah! Well, I'm actually getting better at it, I don't fret as much, I go more confidently since I've had a little practice lately. And a toast to my good friend who is helping herself to do the same. I feel you sister.

ding ding ding


Big T was here 7:37 PM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself