22.6.06: The Boyfriend from Hell Continues...
You should know that Ray worked for Dillon, and he had the same route as you. He used to come over on Thursday nights and stay only until about 2 am...

Now, do you want to tell me again, how long it's going to take you to get here?

Seriously, you're actually going to take a four hour trip and turn it into sixteen hours because of fucking paper work, the same paper work that you botch up and fix all fucking day anyway?!!! You're going to seriously try and tell me that while your out there, ten hours is just plain and simple, yours to do as you like and then your going to tell me that you're not doing anything?!!! No wonder your bursting at the seams, you don't even believe you. You can't even hold it in, it's so prevalent why you have to blame me.

So now, I'm cut off, because either I'm absolutely looney tunes or I'm absolutely right. You're not even sorry about it. I'm expected to understand how this works and accept that whatever the possibilities are, you're not going to let anything happen. How often have I heard that before the shit hits the fan?

Yes, of course I'll be happy either way, whether or not you are here. What else would you expect me to do, wait to be happy only after you arrive, and after I've had to wait for so long? You set me up. The first thing out of your mouth was that you were literally four hours away..."BUT", then there's that but. And the conversation inevitably ends with you telling me to fuck off. Trust me, I'm trying very hard to understand this. I'll talk to some other drivers and maybe I'll get it somehow. BUT, right now, I just don't, and it feels like something else entirely.


Big T was here 9:48 PM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself