16.6.06: Bullet Holes
Let's see... I took him to the airport, I picked him up, I got all pretty and was there with a kiss for him. We went to the gutair center and checked out the ibanez's, fenders and martins, he bought me some more drum sticks and himself a nice three hundred and fifty dollars Ibanez, the one I picked out in the catalog. We had a couple of egg rolls and beers at the Loose Caboose and headed back home.

I should have expected nothing more from him, but to buy the beer, drink the beer and admire his new gutair for the rest of the evening until he passed out. I should have expected that his missing me for several days was a lie. He missed the beer. I should have stuck with that belief, as I should forever and ever and ever more believe. That's all he will ever miss.


Big T was here 10:10 AM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself