I worry that I have lost hope. I have in so many ways, become cynical, but I feel I have good reason. I figure, if even half of the world's population is as ignorant as I am, we are all on the road to catastrophe, because the smart ones can't save us and don't want to. But then, I realize that these struggles, disasters and extreme hardships, add to our brains the tools and solutions to maintain hope, I guess, if we are looking to do that.
Hope just doesn't seem to come naturally to me anymore. Hope in other people that is. I have found hope in myself. At least I can say that. I can depend on myself, and I know myself and that's all I need to know to feel some hope. I know what I would do in certain situations.
Big T was here 7:55 AM
******