![]() |
||||
|
This is what I feel like today. I don't want to hear your loving words, your sighs and whines to draw me in. It may be that everything is okay with you, that you can always be happy as long as you have me by your side. I don't care that my legs feel so smooth and silky upon your hips. You better take care of this shit. There will be no children for you to ignore once the bombs take over and you're homes' blown to bits. Don't you understand that this isn't a time when you can forget. Not even for a second, no not for this lovemaking bullshit! There will be no tomorrow when all is right again. No time for tomorrow, we are in the pit. You can't make me forget. All your commercial romancing can't make me forget That too many who profit are demolishing lives. Your sorry ass sex drive can't stop those lies. Why don't you put that energy elsewhere and say something worth while. For once and for all can we all just realize. Labels: blood, guns, landowner, lover, oil, rockets, run, sex
|
|
|||