6.1.09: Twig Snap Who?
Well, I'll be. Did you know there isn't a single thing on the web that can not be had? Looking for some strange gifts for Valentine's Day? They even have gifts for the angry people in your life. LOL! I should not be at all surprised to find this character or that character, comics of all kinds. Unforgivable #1 is absolutely unbelievably unforgivable (beware) with his angry, sexist routine about being a pimp. I almost got angry with him. I'm not sure I like this kind of comedy, but it appears that many a viewer are thrilled with it.




His gig is selling T-shirts with his bit about getting some waffle fries fo free as he orders his bitch around and treats her like a skank ho. I don't know. I'm thinking, this better be comedy. It's either a step up or a step down from Richard Pryor or Chris Rock's stand up. I wonder how his shirts are selling in this economic crisis. Maybe if you've got only ten dollars in your pocket, you'd rather spend it on the T-shirt that demands food for free so that every place you go into automatically knows whatever you order, you ain't payin' fo it. Sounds logical.

Then there is this one. Her name is Twigsnap Buttcrack. she's a reluctant, animated sex object whom has total tirade episodes about sexist comments on youtube and in the office or wherever. Maybe I'm biased, but I thought her bit was kinda funny.



Her site is a little fancier with videos for adults only and bleeped versions for the kids? Ho! Ho! Ho!
She sells "It's TwigSnap Time" products for the angry feminist and the like with a little more color, a tad of flare. But, with her heart shaped boobs and buttocks, she might stand a chance in selling the ButtCrack thong, or the TwigSnap Clock or calendar. But I'd I think I'd pay to see TwigSnap and Unforgivable 1 get together for a debate, or a dog and cat fight. That sounds like a hot ticket.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Big T was here 12:29 PM
******




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mushy Inside
It's ALL or nothing
InfoManiac... I'm cold, unattached, even inside a relationship and will sacrifice self happiness for the greater good...
Experience in; Investigations, Computer Technologies, Marketing & Research, Writing, Film Composition, Video Editing, Digital Conversion




What's behind your name?




03.01.05
04.01.05
09.01.05
13.01.05
16.01.05
25.01.05
27.01.05
31.01.05
03.02.05
05.02.05
06.02.05
08.02.05
12.02.05
18.02.05
21.02.05
05.04.05
28.05.05
04.06.05
18.06.05
01.07.05
25.07.05
31.07.05
18.09.05
05.10.05
15.10.05
15.11.05
22.11.05
01.12.05
07.12.05
21.12.05
10.04.06
12.04.06
13.04.06
13.05.06
14.05.06
16.06.06
22.06.06
23.06.06
07.07.06
23.07.06
28.05.07
09.11.08
07.12.08
24.12.08
31.12.08
06.01.09
05.12.10
28.01.11
04.03.11
23.03.11
27.03.11
28.03.11
08.05.12
26.09.12
30.11.12
02.12.12
03.12.12
19.02.13

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Become One
Maddog's Doggie Style
simply luscious
A Star is Born
a gallery of plush
conscious


Layout bySk8er Boi :Yasin



Test Yourself